Scheduled Maintenance and Services
Below is a list of our recommended services based on unique driving conditions in Prescott and surrounding area.
We recommend driving no more than six months before performing complete lube, oil and filter service, regardless of mileage. Additional service such as spark plugs and timing belts should be performed at the manufactures recommended mileage.
NOTE: Dry and dusty conditions, short trips, towing, and frequent stop-and-go driving may result in more frequent service.
At 125,000 miles and above, repeat the below service schedule.
We offer a full range of automotive maintenance and repair services, including many that are not listed here.
- Preventative Maintenance
- General Tune-Ups
- Computer Diagnostics
- Lube, Oil and Filter
- Tire Rotation and Balancing
- Maintenance Service Inspection
- Engine and Cabin Air Filters
- Brake Inspection and Service
- Battery Testing and Service
- Air Conditioning A/C Service
- Tire Repair and Replacement
- Fuel System Repair
- Exhaust System Repair
- Engine Cooling Flush and Repair
- Transmission Flush and Repair
- Power Steering Flush and Repair
- Differential Flush and Repair
- Electrical Diagnostics and Repair
- Starter Diagnostics and Repair
- Wheel Alignments
- Ball Joints, U-Joints and Tie-Rods
- Suspension System Maintenance
- Pre-Sale Inspection
- Fuel System Diagnostics and Repair